"And now these three remain:faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What a BLESSING

Sadly our "Gospel in Life" bible study ended tonight... tear. What an AWESOME group we had this semester. Lewis and I loved getting to know each and every one of these amazing people and grew even more together as a community of believers. God is so good :) I will be honest and say this has been the most challenging bible study I have done so far. You know, it was one of those that picked at your brain, and then made it hurt afterwards. Anyway, we ended tonight with a fun pot luck gathering and said our goodbyes until we see each other again on Sunday, ha! The Lord has really blessed our time together and we are so thankful for each and every one of these people in this picture. I know one day, when I look back at all our fond memories of Starkville, this bible study group will forever hold a special place in my heart. Gosh, I love you guys and thanks for some wonderful discussions, friendships, and laughs that we had along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment