"And now these three remain:faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Overwhelmed

WOW... where should I start? I can't even begin to tell you the life changing events that have taken place in our family for the last 3 weeks. Much has happened! Good, bad, exciting, tearful, confused, worried, blessed and stressed (<--- he follows me everywhere). I just wanted to inform you all that we are still alive and going at full force. Did I mention it's exam week.... yes, exam week--- I'm holding on for dear life! Whew... anyway, I will be back in touch with reality as soon as Friday is over and I will update with stories, life, and pictures (haha who would have thought? I take way too many). I hope y'all are having a good week and Happy Hump Day!!!!
(I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....)

No comments:

Post a Comment