"And now these three remain:faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to You and Yours!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!! This crew has NO plans for this special occasion... can you believe it? Just dinner for 3 at the house and a good red box movie is what is on the agenda for the night :). O, how I LOVE Valentines Day. I love the the smiles, attire, the sweet text messages, and as you can tell... A VALENTINE CRAFT! But, what I love most of all is the friends and family that make it such a special day. Whether your here, there, or a thousand miles away... I want to take the time to tell each and every one of you how much we LOVE y'all. I hope your day is filled with hugs & kisses, smiles & laughter, and the joy of such a beautiful word...
L.O.V.E.





" Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will glorify you."
-Psalm 63:3

"And these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
- 1 Corinthians 13:13

We hope your Valentine's day is filled with LOVE!
XOXO,
Lewis, Meredith and Jane Kimmel

No comments:

Post a Comment