"And now these three remain:faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Voice in the Wind....

Ahhhhh... "A Voice in the Wind," by Francine Rivers, is by far one of the best books I have ever read. I just finished it today and through many tears of joy, conviction, sadness and thankfulness, I finally made it through. This book is the first of her Mark of the Lion series, which consist of 3 books. I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow morning so I can go to Barnes and Noble and purchase the 2nd one! If you have never read Francine Rivers, please GO NOW and purchase one of her books. I have grown to love her so much and find myself so spiritually lifted while reading her books. You get so wrapped up in her readings, that you will not be able to put it down... trust me! I encourage ALL of you to read this book, but just a little heads up... it is disturbing at times, but really makes you realize Gods grace and mercy. If you find yourself wanting to put it down because you can't handle it, please keep going. I promise you it will be well worth your time!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith the second one is my absolute favorite!!! Once you finish it, find "Her Mother's Hope" by Francine...just read it and it is amazing as well!I agree-they are the only books I've found where I learn so much about myself and my walk with Christ as I read them!

    ReplyDelete