"And now these three remain:faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

Friday, March 12, 2010

New Addition???

Lately, I have been wanting a new addition to the Buford Clan! Since lew and I are not planning on any babies anytime soon, why not a little puppy!!! Jane Kimmel and I have discussed it, and we are both set on a YES! However, daddy is not. Not to mention, we actually are not allowed to have pets where we live, but since our landlords are so sweet I bet Jane Kimmel could work on them a little bit :) haha. I LOVE St. Bernards! My mom had one a couple of years ago, and his name was Chandler. He was the sweetest and biggest ball of fur ever! Jane Kimmel loves dogs to, but daddy wants a "huntin dawg" (should have known). I hope one just doesn't show up on the front porch :) (hehe). Anyway, here are some precious pictures of St. Bernards!!



I mean... how could you not want this?


It could even be a nice watch dog Lew...



Hopefully this will be our family one day!! (I say YES, Lew say's NO)

1 comment:

  1. oh you NEED that sweet baby! tommy learned 2 years ago that daddy's are the BEST when they buy a puppy for a baby girl. mary peyton was about to turn 3 when we saw some beagle puppies and stella/wilson went and picked out the one that is now our dog-delta. she has been awesome with mary peyton. and she isn't too big/too small....

    good luck! i think jane kimmel needs a puppy......

    ReplyDelete