"And now these three remain:faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love."
-1 Corinthians 13:13

Monday, November 9, 2009

Lewis's 21st Birthday :)

Lewis turned 21 September 15th! I know... I am really late posting these pictures, but better late than never! We had a surprise party for him at Anthonys in West Point. It was delicious! When he walked in, our family and close friends were there to surprise him! He had no idea. :) (hehe, thats because I planned like 2 months in advanced) We had such a great time, and I know Lew enjoyed hanging out with the people he loves the most. Thanks to all of you who made his birthday so special! We love yall!! A fun crew :)
We love yall!

The girls


The guys



Sweet Mk and Dane





HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



I love you birthday boy ;)








1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE BLOG!! especially the pumpkin carving contest..so much fun!! i miss your sister. you and Jane Kimmel can come visit anytime!!

    ReplyDelete